Please Note: Choosing the right fabric for your Dakimakura
is the most important decision you have to make when it comes to buying a Dakimakura. It even more important than which waifu you plan to bring home with you! Here are some advice for you:
1. For the first purchase, Peach Skin is a cost-effective fabric for choice. With nice durability, but nearly with no elasticity.
2. For winter, Super Soft Velvet will keep you warm in cold night, very suitable for winter.
3. Don't want to wash the Dakimakura too often, Smooth Knit is resistant to soiling. Colorful and never fade, difficult to winkle.
4. Looking for the best fabric, 2 Way Tricot Fabric is high recommended. It's super Smooth and Soft, very exquisite when printed with images.
Want to know more about the four fabrics: Peach Skin, Soft Velvet, Smoothknit, or 2way Tricot (or Two-way Tricot), we already prepared much higher details for you. See more>>
Types of Dakimakura Fabrics
1. Peach Skin--100% Polyester. Most favourable material with high cost performance, pretty color rendering, soft and smooth feeling, nice durability, but nearly with no elasticity.
2. Super Soft Velvet --100% Polyester. Short velvet on the surface, feels relatively thick, soft as velvet and warm,very suitable for winter.
3. Smooth Knit--100% Polyester. Elastic fabric can be stretched only one direction; colorful and never fade;soft and comfortable feeling. Difficult to winkle.
4. 2 Way Tricot--18% Spandex, 82% Polyester.This kind of Elastic fabric, can be stretched in 4 directions, anti-wrinkle, and very exquisite.Nicer elasticity and color rendring than peach skin material.
Hope this can help you make the right descision and buy the most suitable dakimakura! If you have more question, just email us.
Product quality is the foundation we stand on and this foundation is comprised of three key areas: fabric, performance and craftsmanship. Every single detail, from how to choose the most comfort fabrics to how we make the needlework more even. We try to do best. If our product doesn't perform for you, we'll take it back.Quality is the heart of who we are
— Loving dakimakura pillow as you do, we put our hearts to craft every dakimakura for you. And our products have passed SGS testing, and our factory has passed ISO,
you can totally trust us.
Return or exchange within 30 days from delivered date.
1.Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing.
2.We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directlywithout checking with us first.
3.Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
Once we receive your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund to your account in accordance to our return conditions.
Your order will be processed within 24 hours. After we send out your order, we will email you the shipping receipt and the tracking number in 24 hours. We provide FREE Shipping for orders above 100 dollars , please add items to your cart and use the shipping estimator on the cart page.
We could ship to all the countries in Europe(United Kingdom , France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal etc.) , the United States, Canada, Brazil, Malta, Singapore, New Zealand, Qatar, Malaysia, Arab, Israel, Bulgaria, Japan, Ukraine, Indonesia……almost every country all-around the world.
There are two types of carrier services for you: Fast Express Shipping Service UPS / DHL / Fedex/EMS Delivery and Normal Airmail Delivery which include door-to-door tracking. Both of these two kinds carriers could track your package with the tracking number.
About Delivery Time
1. Express Shipping Service UPS / DHL / Fedex/EMS Delivery Schedule:
|United States/ Canada/Europe||2-5 business days|
|Asia & Australia||2-6 business days|
|Mexico & South America||4-7 business days|
|Middle East||6-8 business days|
2.Normal Airmail Delivery Schedule:
Cost: FREE for orders above $100, please add items to your cart and use the shipping estimator on the cart page.
|United States/ Canada/Europe||7-14 business days|
|Asia & Australia||4-17 business days|
|Mexico & South America||12-25 business days|
|Middle East||10-25 business days|
*EMS shipping is highly recommended for Mexico & South America, Middle East.
Hope you could have a perfect shopping experience in our shop !
1. How long will it take to receive my order?
Your order will be processed within 24 hours. Delivery time is about 5 to 10 business days, it depends on which carrier you picking. See more>>2. How to track my order?
Once your package is shipped out, an email will be sent to notify you, click here
to track your order.3. Which payment terms can you accept?
We use PayPal as a payment system. Your secure shopping is 100% guaranteed. You can pay by major credit cards such as VISA, Master and Amex even if you don't own PayPal account. If PayPal won't accept your credit cards, make a call or email to their Help Center.4. May I customize the design and shape for my dakimakura cover?
Yes, but you should send the high quality customable anime photo as the printed requirement.
For 50cm x 150cm:
100dpi: 1969 x 5906 pixels
150dpi: 2953 x 8858 pixels
For 50cm x 160cm:
100dpi: 1969 x 6299 pixels
150dpi: 2953 x 9449 pixels 5. What can I do to keep my anime dakimakura in great condition?
Here are some advices for you guys to keep your dakimakura much better:
1. Wash them as necessary.
Don't wash them TOO often, or they'll begin to fade. A good rule may be every 4-6 months, unless they become very dirty. Are they a bit smelly? Air it out or use fabric freshener (i.e. febreze) on it first!
2. Trim (and file) your nails!
This is common sense and everyone should do it anyway. Some people don't, or they forget. Well-kept nails prevent scratching and tearing of fabric (and self) in sleep.
3. Keep animals away from it.
We all love pets but they can also do harm to your beloved dakimakura. If you do have a pet, do keep them away from it as for example cats may want to scratch and damage the covers.
4. Keep it off the floor.
Your floor may appear to be clean, but it is still a factor in adding dirt to the pillow. Avoid if possible.
5. Shower before bed.
Some people shower once a day in the morning, some in the evening, some twice a day. For personal hygiene, it is recommended to take showering once a day in the evening.See more>>